Are certain tasks more distracting than others while driving? For three years, James Coleman, a graduate student in psychology, has been working with professor David Strayer to identify types of distracted driving. Measuring physiological and subjective levels, Coleman created a rating scale. He is currently using his results to meet with advocacy groups who have lost family and friends due to distracted driving and hopes to continue promoting distraction-free driving.
- 7 Teams Receive Get Seeded Grants in November Dec 9, 2017
- 10 Tips to Make an App People Will Care About Dec 2, 2017
- Blockchain evolution: from Bitcoin to smart platforms Tuesday, December 12, 2017, 7 - 9pm
- Lassonde Institute Information Session and Tour Friday, December 15, 2017, 12:30 - 1:30pm
- Get Seeded: Applications open Tuesday, January 30, 2018