Apply for a Lassonde Mentor Experience. The Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute hosts a peer-to-peer mentor program where engaged college student pair with high school or college students to explore their academic and career aspirations and what the University of Utah has to offer. This program is designed for students to explore their pathway to/through college and understand the innovation, entrepreneurship and STEM opportunities available on campus. All interested students are welcome to apply.
What do students get?
- Invitations for one-on-one visits to the University of Utah
- Learn about innovation, entrepreneurship and STEM opportunities on campus
- Peer to peer discussion about college life and picking a major and choosing a career
- Opportunity to attend a campus event or class
- A college student connection
We partner with the Office of Admissions for…
- A campus tour
- An overview of scholarships and working in college
- An overview of student groups and campus resources
Bring a friend.