The IIDA (International Interior Design Association) Intermountain Chapter awarded Lassonde Studios the BEST (Brilliantly Executed Spaces and Thinking) award for interior design in the Learn category recently. The Learn category is open to all education related interior design projects including education administration facilities, K-12 schools and higher education buildings. The judges awarded Lassonde Studios the BEST award saying “the edgy fun vibe greatly evokes creative collision,” in reference to the environment carefully crafted to inspire entrepreneurs. The building was designed by EDA Architects in association with Cannon Design. EDA designed the interior spaces and is thrilled to see students living and creating at Lassonde Studios. Learn more at lassonde.utah.edu/studios.
- Make Project: How to Build a Cornhole Game Set Nov 16, 2017
- How to Know Your Idea Is Unique Nov 16, 2017
- Food Entrepreneur: Food Truck (Chow) Tuesday, November 21, 2017, 6 - 8pm
- Utah Entrepreneur Challenge: Application Opens Friday, November 24, 2017
- Chew on This: Free Bagels & Info about Living at Lassonde Studios Monday, November 27, 2017, 10am - 12pm