We hosted the inaugural 2016 High School Utah Entrepreneur Challenge on May 14, 2016. See what happened in this photo gallery. All students in Utah, ages 14-18, were invited to compete. The top-16 teams advanced to the final event, where they competed for $22,000 in cash and prizes. Learn about the teams and find the results: hbit.ly/22fuSvo.
- 7 Teams Receive Get Seeded Grants in November Dec 9, 2017
- 10 Tips to Make an App People Will Care About Dec 2, 2017
- Blockchain evolution: from Bitcoin to smart platforms Tuesday, December 12, 2017, 7 - 9pm
- Lassonde Institute Information Session and Tour Friday, December 15, 2017, 12:30 - 1:30pm
- Get Seeded: Applications open Tuesday, January 30, 2018