We had a record number of people attending the awards and showcase event for the 2017 Utah Entrepreneur Challenge (UEC) and High School Entrepreneur Challenge (HSUEC). During the event, the best student entrepreneurs in the state were competing for $130,000 in cash and prizes. Browse the photo album below for highlights from the event. Find UEC results here, and find HSUEC results here.
- Make Project: How to Build a Cornhole Game Set Nov 16, 2017
- How to Know Your Idea Is Unique Nov 16, 2017
- Food Entrepreneur: Food Truck (Chow) Tuesday, November 21, 2017, 6 - 8pm
- Utah Entrepreneur Challenge: Application Opens Friday, November 24, 2017
- Chew on This: Free Bagels & Info about Living at Lassonde Studios Monday, November 27, 2017, 10am - 12pm