Working at ski shops while attending the U, Schaeffer Warnock and Jake Nelson couldn’t find a ski goggle that met their expectations. While the low-to-medium priced goggles decidedly underperformed, they found that even expensive goggles often had significant design weaknesses.
- Make Project: How to Build a Cornhole Game Set Nov 16, 2017
- How to Know Your Idea Is Unique Nov 16, 2017
- Food Entrepreneur: Food Truck (Chow) Tuesday, November 21, 2017, 6 - 8pm
- Utah Entrepreneur Challenge: Application Opens Friday, November 24, 2017
- Chew on This: Free Bagels & Info about Living at Lassonde Studios Monday, November 27, 2017, 10am - 12pm