Entrepreneurs are notorious for giving marketing efforts a backseat to product development, funding and other immediacies. This oversight costs them. A solid marketing strategy should be built into the business plan from the start and implemented as soon as you have a minimum viable product (MVP). As Mark Cuban says, “sales cure all.” The inverse corollary would be that a dearth of sales dooms an enterprise.
- Make Project: How to Build a Cornhole Game Set Nov 16, 2017
- How to Know Your Idea Is Unique Nov 16, 2017
- Food Entrepreneur: Food Truck (Chow) Tuesday, November 21, 2017, 6 - 8pm
- Utah Entrepreneur Challenge: Application Opens Friday, November 24, 2017
- Chew on This: Free Bagels & Info about Living at Lassonde Studios Monday, November 27, 2017, 10am - 12pm