Watch our video of the inaugural 2016 High School Utah Entrepreneur Challenge. Students from across the state, ages 14-18, competed for $22,000 in cash and prizes. The top-16 teams advance to the final event. Read about the winners of the 2016 HSUEC here. Learn more at lassonde.utah.edu/hsuec.
- 7 Teams Receive Get Seeded Grants in November Dec 9, 2017
- 10 Tips to Make an App People Will Care About Dec 2, 2017
- Blockchain evolution: from Bitcoin to smart platforms Tuesday, December 12, 2017, 7 - 9pm
- Lassonde Institute Information Session and Tour Friday, December 15, 2017, 12:30 - 1:30pm
- Get Seeded: Applications open Tuesday, January 30, 2018