Navillum is a University of Utah startup that is improving the way that quantum nanocrystals are produced. Nanocrystals are a type of semiconductor that have many uses, including television screens, computer displays, solar panels and lighting. Learn more about the company at www.navillum.com.
- Make Project: How to Build a Cornhole Game Set Nov 16, 2017
- How to Know Your Idea Is Unique Nov 16, 2017
- Food Entrepreneur: Food Truck (Chow) Tuesday, November 21, 2017, 6 - 8pm
- Utah Entrepreneur Challenge: Application Opens Friday, November 24, 2017
- Chew on This: Free Bagels & Info about Living at Lassonde Studios Monday, November 27, 2017, 10am - 12pm