Vote now for the best idea in the High School Utah Entrepreneur Challenge, a statewide business idea competition for students ages 14-18. Voting is open March 28 to April 14, 2017, at 5 p.m. The team with the most votes will receive a $500 prize at the HSUEC Awards and Showcase Event on April 15, 2017, at 4-6 p.m. at the University of Utah. All are welcome to attend! It’s a great opportunity to meet the best student entrepreneurs in the state and see who wins the $30,000 in cash and prizes, including three $5,000 grand prize winners. The competition is managed by the Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute at the University of Utah and sponsored by Zions Bank.
- How to Construct a Culture in Your Startup Feb 13, 2018
- 4 Things to Remember When Selling Your Business Feb 12, 2018
- Public Speaking Tips for the Entrepreneur Feb 12, 2018
- Meetups: Get Here, Get Started Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 5 - 6:30pm
- Workshops: Startup Evolution and What to Expect from Your First Business Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 5 - 6pm
- Hours with Experts Thursday, February 22, 2018, 4 - 7pm