Vote now for the best idea in the High School Utah Entrepreneur Challenge, a statewide business idea competition for students ages 14-18. Voting is open March 28 to April 14, 2017, at 5 p.m. The team with the most votes will receive a $500 prize at the HSUEC Awards and Showcase Event on April 15, 2017, at 4-6 p.m. at the University of Utah. All are welcome to attend! It’s a great opportunity to meet the best student entrepreneurs in the state and see who wins the $30,000 in cash and prizes, including three $5,000 grand prize winners. The competition is managed by the Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute at the University of Utah and sponsored by Zions Bank.
- Make Project: How to Build a Cornhole Game Set Nov 16, 2017
- How to Know Your Idea Is Unique Nov 16, 2017
- Food Entrepreneur: Food Truck (Chow) Tuesday, November 21, 2017, 6 - 8pm
- Utah Entrepreneur Challenge: Application Opens Friday, November 24, 2017
- Chew on This: Free Bagels & Info about Living at Lassonde Studios Monday, November 27, 2017, 10am - 12pm