Video voting is now open for the 2016 Utah Entrepreneur Challenge. Voting closes April 8 at midnight. The team with the most votes wins $2,500. Watch the videos to see Utah’s best student entrepreneurs. The winner of the video contest will be announced at the public showcase and awards event on April 9 from 4-6 p.m. at the University of Utah. The showcase will feature the top-20 teams. The grand prize is $40,000.
- 7 Teams Receive Get Seeded Grants in November Dec 9, 2017
- 10 Tips to Make an App People Will Care About Dec 2, 2017
- Blockchain evolution: from Bitcoin to smart platforms Tuesday, December 12, 2017, 7 - 9pm
- Lassonde Institute Information Session and Tour Friday, December 15, 2017, 12:30 - 1:30pm
- Get Seeded: Applications open Tuesday, January 30, 2018