Who we are
Lassonde Ambassadors is a student-led program with ambassadors coming from diverse backgrounds and a wide range of experiences. They represent the Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute and its many programs. Lassonde Ambassadors welcome students to the University of Utah’s innovation and entrepreneurship community.
What we do
- Travel to high schools to host innovation workshops that inspire students to embrace college as a place to be innovative.
- Encourage students to pursue higher education.
- Participate in events to help spread knowledge about the Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute and the opportunities and programs provided there.
- The ambassadors help connect new and incoming to the many programs, activities and resources at the University of Utah.
- The ambassadors serve as peer mentors for students who want to pursue educations and careers related to innovation, entrepreneurship and STEM (science, technology, engineering and math).
How to connect with us
Do you have any question relating to the Lassonde Ambassador program or the information they’ve provided? Please contact Anne Bastien, a program director at the Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute, at email@example.com or 801-585-3198.
Be a Lassonde Ambassador
University of Utah students can apply to become Lassonde Ambassadors. Applications are accepted periodically. There are many reasons to become a Lassonde Ambassador:
- Inspire future leaders, innovators and entrepreneurs
- Make an impact in your community
- Join a strong, passionate and diverse team
- Get involved with the Lassonde community
- Leadership experience
- Receive a scholarship
Learn more about applying to be a Lassonde Ambassador and other opportunities at lassonde.utah.edu/leadership.