The first annual Bench to Bedside Medical Device Competition concluded recently. Student teams developed device prototypes on a $500 budget and competed for a slice of $70,000 in prize money. Competitors included medical students, engineering students, business students, and other undergraduate and graduate students. The program is operated through the Technology Venture Development office at the University of Utah. Sponsors included Zions Bank and the Startup Center for Students (StaC).
- Make Project: How to Build a Cornhole Game Set Nov 16, 2017
- How to Know Your Idea Is Unique Nov 16, 2017
- Food Entrepreneur: Food Truck (Chow) Tuesday, November 21, 2017, 6 - 8pm
- Utah Entrepreneur Challenge: Application Opens Friday, November 24, 2017
- Chew on This: Free Bagels & Info about Living at Lassonde Studios Monday, November 27, 2017, 10am - 12pm