The first annual Bench to Bedside Medical Device Competition concluded recently. Student teams developed device prototypes on a $500 budget and competed for a slice of $70,000 in prize money. Competitors included medical students, engineering students, business students, and other undergraduate and graduate students. The program is operated through the Technology Venture Development office at the University of Utah. Sponsors included Zions Bank and the Startup Center for Students (StaC).
- Photo Gallery: September at Lassonde 2022 Oct 4, 2022
- Company Launch Startup Teams for Fall 2022 Sep 30, 2022
- Entrepreneur Club: Student Startup Forum Friday, October 7, 2022, 12 - 1pm
- Lassonde Information Session & Tour (In-Person or Virtual) Friday, October 7, 2022, 12:30 - 1:30pm
- Get Started with Your Business Idea Session Tuesday, October 11, 2022, 12:15 - 1pm