The first annual Bench to Bedside Medical Device Competition concluded recently. Student teams developed device prototypes on a $500 budget and competed for a slice of $70,000 in prize money. Competitors included medical students, engineering students, business students, and other undergraduate and graduate students. The program is operated through the Technology Venture Development office at the University of Utah. Sponsors included Zions Bank and the Startup Center for Students (StaC).
- Opencontour: Empowering New Mining Generations Jan 24, 2023
- James Street Co: Sustainable Luxury Knitwear Jan 24, 2023
- Get Seeded: Deadline for Application Submissions (Micro & Regular Grants) Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Utah Entrepreneur Challenge: Top 20 Finalists Announced Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Lassonde for Life Workshop: Price vs. Cost (Alumni Only) Wednesday, February 1, 2023, 12 - 1pm