These resources are made available to media representatives and community partners who want to help spread the word about the Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute and Lassonde Studios. We update this page periodically. For questions and more information, contact Thad Kelling, the Lassonde Institute marketing and PR director, at 801-587-8811 or email@example.com.
These documents contain essential facts and brief descriptions you can copy and paste. Note Lassonde Studios document comes in a designed format for printing and a Word document for copy-and-pasting.
- Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute Factsheet (updated 9-21-21) *Word format
- Lassonde Studios Factsheet (updated 9-21-21) *Word format
- Why Lassonde Factsheet (updated 12-16-20) *Word format
- Lassonde+X Factsheet (updated 5-7-19) *Word format
- Master of Business Creation Factsheet (updated 10-8-21) *Word format
- Lassonde Founders Factsheet (updated 10-10-19) *Word format
All press releases are in our newsroom under the category “press releases.” Browse them here:
In the News
Read about the Lassonde Institute, Lassonde Studios and our students in past media coverage:
Startup Company Information
Contact us for other file formats and variations. Also contact us for program logos.
- Lassonde Institute Annual Report FY 2020
- Lassonde Institute Annual Report FY 2019
- Lassonde Institute Annual Report FY 2018
- Lassonde Institute Annual Report FY 2017
- Lassonde Institute PowerPoint template, 16:9 aspect ratio (summer 2021)
- Lassonde email signature template (updated 072219)
- More available upon request
Photos (Lassonde Studios)
To download, click on thumbnail, click on the (i) icon in the lower right, click on “View full size” link in bottom-left corner, then save. Please credit “Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute at the University of Utah.” Contact us if you want more photos.
Photos (Pierre Lassonde)
Pierre Lassonde is our founder. To download, click on thumbnail, click on “View full size” link in bottom-right corner, then save. Please credit “Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute at the University of Utah.”
Please embed the videos below to share. Contact us with questions.
Looking for more? Contact us, and don’t forget to browse our website. Here are some important pages: