Do you want to live at Lassonde Studios? Are you an aspiring entrepreneur, innovator or creator? We want to hear from you! All students are welcome to apply to join the Lassonde 400 residential group. Each year, the application opens in the fall for the following year and remains open until the rooms are full. Find more details below about the application process. Contact us with questions. Not ready to apply? Request information about Lassonde Studios.
- Complete the Lassonde Studios application — The application opens in the fall for the following academic year. Applications are accepted until the rooms are full.
- Apply to the University of Utah (new students only) — Only students admitted to the University of Utah can live at the Lassonde Studios. But we encourage you to apply as soon as you can, even if you have not been admitted yet. Find more admissions information here.
- Start ?Your Application with University of Utah Housing & Residential Education — If you have been accepted to the Lassonde Studios, you must register with HRE (immediately for current waitlist, April 1 for summer 2017 and Feb. 10 for the 2017-18 academic year). Find more housing reservation information here.
- Recieve Acceptance Letters from Lassonde and University of Utah — You must be admitted to the Lassonde Studios and the University of Utah to live here.
- Accept Offer to Live at Lassonde Studios — We will contact you to confirm you want to live at Lassonde Studios.
- Complete Housing & Residential Education Application — At this time, you will be able to select a room and roommate, if applicable (immediately for current waitlist, mid-November for spring and March for upcoming academic year). Find more housing reservation information here.
- Move into Lassonde Studios — Students move in as rooms are available or, when moving in for the entire academic year, in mid-August, right before classes begin.
- Live. Create. Launch. — Get involved with Lassonde Institute programs to get the most from your education. Find more information here.