Do you want to live at Lassonde Studios? Are you an aspiring entrepreneur, innovator or creator? We want to hear from you! All students are welcome to apply to join the Lassonde 400 residential group. Each year, the application opens in the fall for the following year and remains open until the rooms are full. You can also live with us during the summer and for whatever period you want whenever space is available. Find more details below about the application process. Contact us with questions. Not ready to apply? Request information about Lassonde Studios.
- Complete the Lassonde Studios application — The application opens in the fall for the following academic year. Applications are accepted on an on-going basis. Once rooms are full, applicants are moved to the waitlist.
- Apply to the University of Utah (new students only) — Only students admitted to the University of Utah can live at the Lassonde Studios. But we encourage you to apply as soon as you can, even if you have not been admitted yet. Find more admissions information here.
- Start an Application with University of Utah Housing & Residential Education — To be accepted to Lassonde Studios, you must start an application with Housing & Residential Education. Visit the HRE website here. This allows us to ensure you are an accepted University of Utah student intending to live on campus. (This application opens Feb. 10, 2018, for the 2018-19 academic year.)
- Accept Offer to Live at Lassonde Studios — We will contact you to confirm your reservation. (We will contact people the first week of March 2018 for the 2018-19 academic year.)
- Complete Housing & Residential Education Application — At this time, you will be able to select a room. Find more housing reservation information here.
- Move into Lassonde Studios — Students move in as rooms are available or, when moving in for the entire academic year, in mid-August, right before classes begin.
- Live. Create. Launch. — Get involved with Lassonde Institute programs to get the most from your education. Find more information here.