The James L. Sorenson Molecular Biotechnology Building – a USTAR Innovation Center is available for industry sponsored research at the University of Utah. This video features the nanofabrication and microscopy resources at the 208,000 square-foot building, and highlights the commercialization culture at the U of U. For more information, visit www.innovationutah.com or email email@example.com.
- Make Project: How to Build a Cornhole Game Set Nov 16, 2017
- How to Know Your Idea Is Unique Nov 16, 2017
- Food Entrepreneur: Food Truck (Chow) Tuesday, November 21, 2017, 6 - 8pm
- Utah Entrepreneur Challenge: Application Opens Friday, November 24, 2017
- Chew on This: Free Bagels & Info about Living at Lassonde Studios Monday, November 27, 2017, 10am - 12pm