The James L. Sorenson Molecular Biotechnology Building – a USTAR Innovation Center is available for industry sponsored research at the University of Utah. This video features the nanofabrication and microscopy resources at the 208,000 square-foot building, and highlights the commercialization culture at the U of U. For more information, visit www.innovationutah.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Opencontour: Empowering New Mining Generations Jan 24, 2023
- James Street Co: Sustainable Luxury Knitwear Jan 24, 2023
- Get Started with Your Business Idea Session Tuesday, January 31, 2023, 12:15 - 1pm
- Get Seeded: Deadline for Application Submissions (Micro & Regular Grants) Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Utah Entrepreneur Challenge: Top 20 Finalists Announced Wednesday, February 1, 2023