Vote now for the best idea in the High School Utah Entrepreneur Challenge, a statewide business idea competition for students ages 14-18. Voting is open March 17-30, 2018, at midnight. The team with the most votes will receive a $500 prize at the HSUEC Awards and Showcase Event on April 7, 2017, at 2:30-4 p.m. at the University of Utah. All are welcome to attend! It’s a great opportunity to meet the best student entrepreneurs in the state and see who wins the $20,000 in cash and prizes, including three $7,500 grand prize winners. The competition is managed by the Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute at the University of Utah and sponsored by Zions Bank.
- 2018 Business Scholars Innovation Showcase Winners Apr 13, 2018
- 7 Teams Receive Get Seeded Grants in March Apr 11, 2018
- Pizza & Eccles Entrepreneurship: Academic Info Session Tuesday, April 24, 2018, 12 - 1pm
- Lassonde Institute Information Session and Tour Friday, April 27, 2018, 12:30 - 1:30pm
- Make Space Safety Training Monday, April 30, 2018, 12 - 1pm