The 2019 edition of “Student Innovation at the U” is now available. The annual publication celebrates student innovation and impact at the University of Utah. The theme this year is “12 Ways Students at the U are Creating the World.” Inside you will find stories about students from all parts of campus doing amazing things. Hopefully, you will also find inspiration to get involved. This publication is produced by the Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute, an interdisciplinary division of the David Eccles School of Business and the hub for student entrepreneurs and innovators at the U. Dig in and enjoy!
- Entrepreneurship Majors Report Career Success May 22, 2023
- Q&A: A History of the Utah Entrepreneur Challenge May 19, 2023
- Company Launch: Problem and Solution Identified Cohort Meeting (Invitation Only) Tuesday, May 30, 2023, 11am - 12pm
- Get Started with Your Business Idea Session Tuesday, May 30, 2023, 12:15 - 1pm
- Get Seeded: Deadline for Application Submissions for June (Micro and Regular Grants) Thursday, June 1, 2023