The 2019 edition of “Student Innovation at the U” is now available. The annual publication celebrates student innovation and impact at the University of Utah. The theme this year is “12 Ways Students at the U are Creating the World.” Inside you will find stories about students from all parts of campus doing amazing things. Hopefully, you will also find inspiration to get involved. This publication is produced by the Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute, an interdisciplinary division of the David Eccles School of Business and the hub for student entrepreneurs and innovators at the U. Dig in and enjoy!
- VIDEO: Lassonde Studios Outcome by Design Jun 7, 2019
- VIDEO: Get Seeded Monthly Grant Program Overview Jun 7, 2019
- Get Seeded Awards $7,605 in Grants in May Jun 5, 2019
- Explore Entrepreneurship: Leadership with Outdoor Rec. Thursday, June 13, 2019, 3 - 4pm
- Lassonde Institute Information Session and Tour Friday, June 14, 2019, 12:30 - 1:30pm
- Company Launch: Founders Board Meeting Monday, June 17, 2019, 10 - 11:30am