Tools, space & resources for all students
There will come a time during product and business creation where an idea will have to be built and prototyped. The Make Program’s goal is to help students learn how to use the equipment and tools in the Lassonde Studios in an encouraging and safe manner. Properly trained students will have access to tools ranging from ordinary hand tools to CNC lasers. The Make community ensures the safety of students, encourages collaborative culture and provides learning opportunities. Come to the Make Space to design, create, and build your projects!
Hours of Operation — Fall 2020
[Updated: 9-21-20, Subject to Change]
- Open Monday through Friday 3-9 p.m.
- Opens for the fall semester on Aug. 31, 2020.
- Closed holidays and breaks (fall, winter, and spring).
- Shut-down will start 60 minutes before closing.
- Open on a first-come, first-served basis and by appointment.
- Closed until further notice due to public-health guidelines.
- Safety training also not provided due to closure.