The 2020 edition of “Student Innovation at the U” is now available. The annual publication celebrates student innovation and impact at the University of Utah. The theme this year is “How University of Utah Students are Making a Difference.” Inside you will find stories about students from all parts of campus doing amazing things. Hopefully, you will also find inspiration to get involved. This publication is produced by the Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute, an interdisciplinary division of the David Eccles School of Business and the hub for student entrepreneurs and innovators at the U. Dig in and enjoy!
- TrailRax: Enhancing the Off-Roading Experience May 19, 2020
- Photo Gallery: Home Workspace Challenge Submissions May 19, 2020
- Win Cash & Prizes: Enter Our Social Media Challenges May 15, 2020
- Workshops: Business Law Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 11am - 12pm
- Lassonde Information Session & Tour Friday, May 29, 2020, 12:30 - 1:30pm
- Social Media Challenge: Join our Facebook Group to Win Pizza Monday, June 1, 2020