The 2021 edition of “Student Innovation at the U” is now available. The annual publication celebrates student innovation and impact at the University of Utah. The theme this year is “How Students are Innovating Through the Pandemic.” Inside you will find stories about students from all parts of campus doing amazing things. Hopefully, you will also find inspiration to get involved. This publication is produced by the Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute, an interdisciplinary division of the David Eccles School of Business and the hub for student entrepreneurs and innovators at the U. Dig in and enjoy!
- Get Seeded Awards $5,200 in Grants in March Apr 5, 2021
- ‘Student Innovation @ the U’ 2021 Mar 31, 2021
- Master of Business Creation: Preferred Application Deadline for 2021-22 Friday, April 9, 2021
- Lassonde Information Session & Tour Friday, April 9, 2021, 12:30 - 1:30pm
- Entrepreneur Club: Social Hour Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 12 - 1pm