Bench 2 Bedside, a student medical-device competition program, is currently seeking student leaders for the coming year. It is building a committee to recruit participants, organize events and aid teams in getting their medical devices to the finish line.
This is a unique opportunity to work closely with several different colleges and the community at large in bringing medical devices to market. This leadership opportunity is much more than an addition to your resume as you have the opportunity to network with some of the most influential leaders at our university as well as the community.
Apply online here.
Learn more about the program online here.
- Law Chair(s)
- Marketing Chair(s)
- Web Designer(s)
- Event Coordinator(s)
- Financial Chair(s)
- Attend bi-monthly Bench 2 Bedside Leadership meetings
- Report on the progress and needs of your specific college
- Report on goals and benchmarks
- Serve as a liaison between represented college and B2B senior leadership
- Coordinate the needs of your college
- Schedule, organize, and execute a college specific B2B recruitment session
- Coordinate with various other related college representatives
- Schedule, organize, and execute college specific seminars for B2B participants
- Serve as representative for B2B and its senior leadership at assigned conferences
- Oversee the progress of assigned B2B teams
- Accept other responsibilities as assigned by B2B senior leadership
- Commit to attending leadership meetings and seminars on a consistent basis