The Adobe Creative Cloud suite of software is available for free to University of Utah students. The software has wide-ranging applications and uses, from photo and video editing to motion graphics and website development. Below is a useful guide from our friends at Adobe to help you understand how to get the most from Creative Cloud. Download the software on the website for the U’s Office of Software and Licensing: software.utah.edu.
- VIDEO: Lassonde Studios Outcome by Design Jun 7, 2019
- VIDEO: Get Seeded Monthly Grant Program Overview Jun 7, 2019
- Get Seeded Awards $7,605 in Grants in May Jun 5, 2019
- Explore Entrepreneurship: Leadership with Outdoor Rec. Thursday, June 13, 2019, 3 - 4pm
- Lassonde Institute Information Session and Tour Friday, June 14, 2019, 12:30 - 1:30pm
- Company Launch: Founders Board Meeting Monday, June 17, 2019, 10 - 11:30am