1. Center for Student Wellness – Health Education
Student Life Center, Room 2100
- Engage in workshops on healthy relationships and sex, stress management, sleep hygiene, anti-violence and low-risk drinking.
- Provide direct services for students such as regular STD/HIV testing clinics and wellness coaching.
2. Victim-Survivor Advocacy
Student Services Building, Room 328
- Confidential/free service available for students who identify as a victim or survivor of sexual or relationship violence.
- Committed to empowering clients through education and supportive dialogue.
- Services include academic adjustments, education about trauma, assistance with reporting, safety planning, referrals, etc.
3. Counseling Center
Student Services Building, 426
- Support for personal and academic concerns like depression, anxiety, stress and relationships
- Offers individual, couples and group counseling, psychiatric services and psychological assessment.
- Mindfulness Clinic with workshops on meditation, relaxation exercises, and emotional tolerance.
4. Center for Disability & Access
Student Union, Room 162
Evaluates disability documentation, determines eligibility and implements reasonable accommodations, which can include:
- Academic, classroom and exam taking accommodations
- Housing, parking and technology accommodations
- Service animals & emotional support animals, academic advising, advocacy and resource support
5. LGBT Resource Center
Student Union, Room 409
- Provides a safe and supportive environment for members of the LGBTQIA+
- Promotes, educates and develop programs centering on sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression
- Offers media library, study lounge and number of computers for student use
6. Center for Ethnic Student Affairs (CESA)
Student Union, Room 235
- Provides support to Students of Color navigating cultural, economic, social and institutional barriers in order to achieve academic excellence.
- Provides programs and services including First-Year & Transfer Diversity Scholars program, tutoring services, academic advising, campus events, and resource support
7. Women’s Resource Center
Student Union, Room 411
- Central resource for educational and support services for women.
- Honoring complexities of women’s identities, facilitates choices and changes through programs, counseling and training grounded in a commitment to advance social justice and equality.
8. Lassonde 400 Residential Program
- Lassonde 400 is a diverse residential group at Lassonde Studios.
- Residents are inventors, entrepreneurs and change-makers from majors across campus.
- Lassonde 400 program is run by student leaders who aim to build a strong community by engaging in everything from guest speakers to skill building.