The 2017 edition of “Student Innovation at the U” is now available. The annual publication celebrates student innovation and impact at the University of Utah. Inside you will find stories about students from all parts of campus doing amazing things. Hopefully, you will also find inspiration to get involved. This publication is produced by the Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute, an interdisciplinary division of the David Eccles School of Business and the hub for student entrepreneurs and innovators at the U. Dig in and enjoy!
- Company Launch Startup Teams for Fall 2021 Oct 15, 2021
- How Vaporsens Went from Startup to Acquired Oct 15, 2021
- Juliana Duran: An Email That Created an Entrepreneur Oct 15, 2021
- Get Started with a Business Idea Session Tuesday, October 26, 2021, 12:15 - 1pm
- Hours with Experts: One-on-One Sessions Wednesday, October 27, 2021, 3 - 5pm
- Lassonde Alumni Event: Get Seeded Reception & Final Pitch Wednesday, October 27, 2021, 5 - 7pm