You’re invited to attend the Utah Entrepreneur Challenge (UEC) and High School Utah Entrepreneur Challenge (HSUEC) Awards & Showcase events on Saturday, March 30, at the University of Utah (UEC at 4-6 p.m., HSUEC at 2:30-4 p.m.). The top-20 teams in these statewide programs will be competing for cash and prizes. This is a great opportunity to see the best collegiate and high school entrepreneurs in Utah. Register now and find event details below.
The Utah Entrepreneur Challenge is one of the largest business-model competitions in the country and provides $100,000 in prizes, including a $40,000 grand prize. The High School Utah Entrepreneur Challenge is a business-idea competition and provides $30,000 in cash and prizes. The competitions are managed by the Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute at the University of Utah and sponsored by Zions Bank.
- WHAT: Attend the Final Awards and Showcase events for the Utah Entrepreneur Challenge (UEC) and High School Utah Entrepreneur Challenge (HSUEC). Both are statewide business competitions. The events will start with a public showcase, when attendees can meet the teams. That is followed by a brief presentation and awards ceremony.
- WHO: Everyone is welcome to attend the final events. Special guests include the top-20 teams in both competitions and their friends and family. Visit the program websites to learn about the top-20 teams.
- WHEN: The events will be on Saturday, March 30. The UEC Final Awards and Showcase Event will be at 4-6 p.m., and the HSUEC Final Awards and Showcase will be at 2:30-4 p.m.
- WHERE: Lassonde Studios, University of Utah, 1701 Student Life Way (map and parking information)
- REGISTER: Advance registration is requested. Register for the UEC event here and the HSUEC event here.