Modern dance major Amanda Newman has found a way to combine passions for dance and public health. After participating in an Honors Praxis, Newman began noticing a gap between health-care resources and the ability for underserved populations to access these resources. With the help of the Honors College’s faculty, Newman and pre-medical student Dash Porter began the Connect2Health program to connect patients to the resources they need to build healthier lives. Since the program opened in August 2012, Connect2Health has served over 1,000 patients. The team currently consists of 29 student volunteers.
- Photo Gallery: September at Lassonde 2022 Oct 4, 2022
- Company Launch Startup Teams for Fall 2022 Sep 30, 2022
- Entrepreneur Club: Student Startup Forum Friday, October 7, 2022, 12 - 1pm
- Lassonde Information Session & Tour (In-Person or Virtual) Friday, October 7, 2022, 12:30 - 1:30pm
- Get Started with Your Business Idea Session Tuesday, October 11, 2022, 12:15 - 1pm