Join us on Thursday, Sept. 22
The Lassonde Studios dedication will be Thursday, Sept. 22, 2016. The public open house will be 12:30-1:30 p.m., preceded by a private reception and lunch. We will be celebrating the completion of this incredible building. The event will include refreshments, tours and the chance to meet Lassonde students who live and work here. Lassonde Studios is the new home for student entrepreneurs, innovators and change-makers at the University of Utah. We hope to see you at this special event!
A Division of the David Eccles School of Business
- When: Thursday, Sept. 22, 12:30-1:30 p.m. (public open house), 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (private reception & lunch)
- Where: University of Utah, 1701 Student Life Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84112 (map)
- Contact: Reach us at 801-587-3836 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- More Info: Learn more about Lassonde Studios at lassonde.utah.edu/studios
- Parking details: Download parking map and instructions and find more information on the Commuter Services website
Private for Reception & Lunch (by Invitation Only)
The following form is only for those attending the priviate reception and lunch. An invitation is required. Contact us with questions or if you think you should have received an invitation. No RSVP is required for the public open house.
Are you looking for pictures or information about the Lassonde Studios or Lassonde Institute? No problem. Find all the resources you need on our Media Resources page.
Information for Lassonde Studios Residents
Are you a resident at Lassonde Studios? Find special instructions and information here.