Are certain tasks more distracting than others while driving? For three years, James Coleman, a graduate student in psychology, has been working with professor David Strayer to identify types of distracted driving. Measuring physiological and subjective levels, Coleman created a rating scale. He is currently using his results to meet with advocacy groups who have lost family and friends due to distracted driving and hopes to continue promoting distraction-free driving.
- Opencontour: Empowering New Mining Generations Jan 24, 2023
- James Street Co: Sustainable Luxury Knitwear Jan 24, 2023
- Get Started with Your Business Idea Session Tuesday, January 31, 2023, 12:15 - 1pm
- Get Seeded: Deadline for Application Submissions (Micro & Regular Grants) Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Utah Entrepreneur Challenge: Top 20 Finalists Announced Wednesday, February 1, 2023