Pitchbook is a new business research database from the Marriott Library. PitchBook contains information on private equity deals, venture capital deals, mergers, acquisitions and more. Use PitchBook to establish benchmarks, find real-time data on deals and gather information on investors and competitors.
Things you can do with Pitchbook
- Find valuation or financing of companies such as Cotopaxi and HealthEquity
- Find similar companies to Biofire. Get background information on executives and board members
- Find women with a University of Utah background in the B2B industry
- Get Morningstar reports on companies such as Huntsman or Wells Fargo
- Find investor types from angels/incubators to private equity, to venture capital
This database requires individuals to create a personal account, which expires annually. Create your personal account while on campus using your uNID, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org email address.