Vote now for the best idea in the 2019 High School Utah Entrepreneur Challenge, a statewide business idea competition for students ages 14-18. Voting is open March 13-29, 2019, at midnight. The team with the most votes will receive a $500 prize at the HSUEC Awards and Showcase Event on March 30, 2019, at 2:30-4 p.m. at the University of Utah. All are welcome to attend! It’s a great opportunity to meet the best student entrepreneurs in the state and see who wins the $20,000 in cash and prizes, including three $7,500 grand prize winners. The competition is managed by the Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute at the University of Utah and sponsored by Zions Bank.
- Opencontour: Empowering New Mining Generations Jan 24, 2023
- James Street Co: Sustainable Luxury Knitwear Jan 24, 2023
- Meetups: Propose a Gathering or Activity at Lassonde Studios Monday, January 30, 2023
- Get Started with Your Business Idea Session Tuesday, January 31, 2023, 12:15 - 1pm
- Get Seeded: Deadline for Application Submissions (Micro & Regular Grants) Wednesday, February 1, 2023