Our first group of Lassonde Founders reflect on their year and accomplishments during the 2020-21 academic year in this video. This group worked hard and made progress on their startups and goals despite all the challenges faced during the pandemic. Lassonde Founders is a residential entrepreneur and scholarship program that allows students to live, launch, and learn together at Lassonde Studios. Learn more about the Lassonde Founders program and apply to join here: lassonde.utah.edu/founders.
- Opencontour: Empowering New Mining Generations Jan 24, 2023
- James Street Co: Sustainable Luxury Knitwear Jan 24, 2023
- Get Started with Your Business Idea Session Tuesday, January 31, 2023, 12:15 - 1pm
- Get Seeded: Deadline for Application Submissions (Micro & Regular Grants) Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Utah Entrepreneur Challenge: Top 20 Finalists Announced Wednesday, February 1, 2023