We hosted the inaugural 2016 High School Utah Entrepreneur Challenge on May 14, 2016. See what happened in this photo gallery. All students in Utah, ages 14-18, were invited to compete. The top-16 teams advanced to the final event, where they competed for $22,000 in cash and prizes. Learn about the teams and find the results: hbit.ly/22fuSvo.
- Opencontour: Empowering New Mining Generations Jan 24, 2023
- James Street Co: Sustainable Luxury Knitwear Jan 24, 2023
- Meetups: Propose a Gathering or Activity at Lassonde Studios Monday, January 30, 2023
- Get Started with Your Business Idea Session Tuesday, January 31, 2023, 12:15 - 1pm
- Get Seeded: Deadline for Application Submissions (Micro & Regular Grants) Wednesday, February 1, 2023