Eighteen months ago, the U’s Beta Theta Pi Chapter launched a sexual assault education and prevention campaign in partnership with the Rape Recovery Center. Because of its success, the chapter received a $3,200 grant from Students of the World to aid in their efforts and was recognized by the “Dr. Phil” show. “The largest issue surrounding sexual assault education and prevention is that our society shies away from candid conversations about it,” said Mitchell Cox, 2014 chapter president. The Salt Lake City native joined Beta Theta Pi because of the chapter’s focus on values and leadership. Now an honors graduate of psychology, Cox works for Beta Theta Pi’s administrative office and continues to volunteer with sexual assault prevention programming with the Rape Recovery Center and Students of the World.
- Photo Gallery: September at Lassonde 2022 Oct 4, 2022
- Company Launch Startup Teams for Fall 2022 Sep 30, 2022
- Entrepreneur Club: Student Startup Forum Friday, October 7, 2022, 12 - 1pm
- Lassonde Information Session & Tour (In-Person or Virtual) Friday, October 7, 2022, 12:30 - 1:30pm
- Get Started with Your Business Idea Session Tuesday, October 11, 2022, 12:15 - 1pm