The assignment was to develop an app to release on the Windows 8 app store in one month. Six students from the class took control and developed “Protocol: Transcendence.” U Entertainment Arts and Engineering graduate student Travis Turner said it is a non-violent stealth game for cell phones. “The player is a janitor drone working on a government ship who must steal important government documents,” he said. Turner says getting certification to be on the app store was great, especially because most games of this genre are on platforms like Xbox and PCs. The game was released at the end of 2014 and already has around 500 downloads.
- Opencontour: Empowering New Mining Generations Jan 24, 2023
- James Street Co: Sustainable Luxury Knitwear Jan 24, 2023
- Meetups: Propose a Gathering or Activity at Lassonde Studios Monday, January 30, 2023
- Get Started with Your Business Idea Session Tuesday, January 31, 2023, 12:15 - 1pm
- Get Seeded: Deadline for Application Submissions (Micro & Regular Grants) Wednesday, February 1, 2023