Three honors students are solving international issues through a refugee program they started that pairs college students with high-school-aged student refugees for at least a year to help them with school work, standardized tests and any other college prep. The students behind the project are Melinda Adams, Megan Dolle and Brinadee Pierson. Adams started the project after discovering only one in five refugee scholarships are being used. “There are many resources for the refugees in the Salt Lake City area, but not many of them know how to use them,” Pierson said.
- Photo Gallery: September at Lassonde 2022 Oct 4, 2022
- Company Launch Startup Teams for Fall 2022 Sep 30, 2022
- Entrepreneur Club: Student Startup Forum Friday, October 7, 2022, 12 - 1pm
- Lassonde Information Session & Tour (In-Person or Virtual) Friday, October 7, 2022, 12:30 - 1:30pm
- Get Started with Your Business Idea Session Tuesday, October 11, 2022, 12:15 - 1pm