Student startup SimPayX is developing a mobile payment platform that allows people to search for the best product for their needs based on price, inventory and brand, and they won $5,000 in the U’s techTITANS competition to advance their idea. Based on a patent-pending authorization algorithm, SimPayX reduces the security threat in a mobile payment. The team consists of Rob Brown, Anuj Gupta and Shreyas Kamat. Brown and Gupta are enrolled in the U’s masters of science in information systems program.
- Opencontour: Empowering New Mining Generations Jan 24, 2023
- James Street Co: Sustainable Luxury Knitwear Jan 24, 2023
- Meetups: Propose a Gathering or Activity at Lassonde Studios Monday, January 30, 2023
- Get Started with Your Business Idea Session Tuesday, January 31, 2023, 12:15 - 1pm
- Get Seeded: Deadline for Application Submissions (Micro & Regular Grants) Wednesday, February 1, 2023