Student startup SimPayX is developing a mobile payment platform that allows people to search for the best product for their needs based on price, inventory and brand, and they won $5,000 in the U’s techTITANS competition to advance their idea. Based on a patent-pending authorization algorithm, SimPayX reduces the security threat in a mobile payment. The team consists of Rob Brown, Anuj Gupta and Shreyas Kamat. Brown and Gupta are enrolled in the U’s masters of science in information systems program.
- Company Launch Startup Teams for Fall 2020 Oct 22, 2020
- Lassonde Institute FY 2020 Annual Report Oct 20, 2020
- Lassonde Information Session & Tour Friday, October 23, 2020, 12:30 - 1:30pm
- Lassonde Student Leadership: Social Hour (Members Only) Friday, October 23, 2020, 4 - 5pm
- Get Started with a Business Idea Session Tuesday, October 27, 2020, 12:15 - 1pm