The 2018 edition of “Student Innovation at the U” is now available. The annual publication celebrates student innovation and impact at the University of Utah. The theme this year is “11 Ways Students are Creating the Future.” Inside you will find stories about students from all parts of campus doing amazing things. Hopefully, you will also find inspiration to get involved. This publication is produced by the Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute, an interdisciplinary division of the David Eccles School of Business and the hub for student entrepreneurs and innovators at the U. Dig in and enjoy!
- Top 10 Team Videos: Opportunity Quest 2018-19 Jan 17, 2019
- AskManny: HSUEC Winner Feature Jan 16, 2019
- Bench to Bedside: Milestone #3, IP and Regulatory Landscape Thursday, January 17, 2019, 5:30 - 7:30pm
- Opportunity Quest: Competition & Awards Ceremony Friday, January 18, 2019, 8am - 2pm
- Lassonde Institute Information Session and Tour Friday, January 18, 2019, 12:30 - 1:30pm