Entrepreneurs are notorious for giving marketing efforts a backseat to product development, funding and other immediacies. This oversight costs them. A solid marketing strategy should be built into the business plan from the start and implemented as soon as you have a minimum viable product (MVP). As Mark Cuban says, “sales cure all.” The inverse corollary would be that a dearth of sales dooms an enterprise.
- Photo Gallery: September at Lassonde Oct 8, 2018
- SitUP: Helping People Sit Up Affordably Oct 6, 2018
- Workshops: Social Networking and Marketing Wednesday, October 17, 2018, 6:30 - 7:30pm
- From Concept to Creation Entrepreneurship, the Business of Ideas Thursday, October 18, 2018, 12 - 1:30pm
- Lassonde Institute Information Session and Tour Friday, October 19, 2018, 12:30 - 1:30pm