Entrepreneurs are notorious for giving marketing efforts a backseat to product development, funding and other immediacies. This oversight costs them. A solid marketing strategy should be built into the business plan from the start and implemented as soon as you have a minimum viable product (MVP). As Mark Cuban says, “sales cure all.” The inverse corollary would be that a dearth of sales dooms an enterprise.
- AskManny: HSUEC Winner Feature Jan 16, 2019
- AskManny: App for Planning High School Dances Jan 11, 2019
- Bench to Bedside: Milestone #3, IP and Regulatory Landscape Thursday, January 17, 2019, 5:30 - 7:30pm
- Opportunity Quest: Competition & Awards Ceremony Friday, January 18, 2019, 8am - 2pm
- Lassonde Institute Information Session and Tour Friday, January 18, 2019, 12:30 - 1:30pm