Veristride is a startup company launched by Stacy Bamberg, a professor of mechanical engineering at the University of Utah. Veristride is developing a smart insole that helps people improve their gait. Target customers include amputees who often need help to walk naturally. Veristride’s device provides instantaneous feedback through a smartphone application.
- Get Seeded Awards $6,816 in Grants in February Feb 26, 2021
- Top 20 Announced in 2021 Utah Entrepreneur Challenge Feb 26, 2021
- Krum: Cold Brew Coffee for the Masses Feb 24, 2021
- High School Utah Entrepreneur Challenge: Top 20 Announced Friday, March 5, 2021, 9 - 9:15am
- Lassonde Information Session & Tour Friday, March 5, 2021, 12:30 - 1:30pm
- Get Started with a Business Idea Session Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 12:15 - 1pm