Watch this speed pitch from Taylor Randall, dean of the David Eccles School of Business at the University of Utah, to learn why you should join its top 10 ranked program for entrepreneurship led by the Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute and Department of Entrepreneurship & Strategy. Randall delivered this pitch as an introduction to the inaugural Startup Pitch competition at the 2020 Utah Economic & Energy Summit, the state’s leading economic conference. Learn more about entrepreneurship at the Eccles School, where entrepreneurship is a verb, here: eccles.utah.edu/entrepreneur.
- Get Seeded Awards $6,816 in Grants in February Feb 26, 2021
- Top 20 Announced in 2021 Utah Entrepreneur Challenge Feb 26, 2021
- Krum: Cold Brew Coffee for the Masses Feb 24, 2021
- High School Utah Entrepreneur Challenge: Top 20 Announced Friday, March 5, 2021, 9 - 9:15am
- Lassonde Information Session & Tour Friday, March 5, 2021, 12:30 - 1:30pm
- Get Started with a Business Idea Session Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 12:15 - 1pm