Watch this speed pitch from Taylor Randall, dean of the David Eccles School of Business at the University of Utah, to learn why you should join its top 10 ranked program for entrepreneurship led by the Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute and Department of Entrepreneurship & Strategy. Randall delivered this pitch as an introduction to the inaugural Startup Pitch competition at the 2020 Utah Economic & Energy Summit, the state’s leading economic conference. Learn more about entrepreneurship at the Eccles School, where entrepreneurship is a verb, here: eccles.utah.edu/entrepreneur.
- Opencontour: Empowering New Mining Generations Jan 24, 2023
- James Street Co: Sustainable Luxury Knitwear Jan 24, 2023
- Get Started with Your Business Idea Session Tuesday, January 31, 2023, 12:15 - 1pm
- Get Seeded: Deadline for Application Submissions (Micro & Regular Grants) Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Utah Entrepreneur Challenge: Top 20 Finalists Announced Wednesday, February 1, 2023