Bootstrapping,” an idiom familiar among emerging businesses, is believed to have originated from the phrase “pulling oneself up by the bootstraps,” an impossible task. Now the term has become associated with growth notwithstanding limited resources. In this context, bootstrapping doesn’t mean blind attention to certain issues, to the exclusion of other (sometimes unknown) issues. Bootstrapping isn’t gambling. Instead, successful growth of bootstrapped businesses can be attributed to prioritization and efficiency.
- Company Launch Startup Teams for Fall 2021 Oct 15, 2021
- How Vaporsens Went from Startup to Acquired Oct 15, 2021
- Juliana Duran: An Email That Created an Entrepreneur Oct 15, 2021
- Hours with Experts: One-on-One Sessions Wednesday, October 27, 2021, 3 - 5pm
- Lassonde Alumni Event: Get Seeded Reception & Final Pitch Wednesday, October 27, 2021, 5 - 7pm
- Get Seeded: Final Pitch Event for October Wednesday, October 27, 2021, 5:30 - 7pm