Bootstrapping,” an idiom familiar among emerging businesses, is believed to have originated from the phrase “pulling oneself up by the bootstraps,” an impossible task. Now the term has become associated with growth notwithstanding limited resources. In this context, bootstrapping doesn’t mean blind attention to certain issues, to the exclusion of other (sometimes unknown) issues. Bootstrapping isn’t gambling. Instead, successful growth of bootstrapped businesses can be attributed to prioritization and efficiency.
- Company Launch Startup Teams For Spring 2023 Feb 2, 2023
- Opencontour: Empowering New Mining Generations Jan 24, 2023
- Hours with Experts: One-on-One Sessions Thursday, February 2, 2023, 3 - 5pm
- Make It Activity: Wooden Coasters Thursday, February 2, 2023, 5 - 6pm
- Lassonde Information Session & Tour (In-Person or Virtual) Friday, February 3, 2023, 12:30 - 1:30pm