Bench to Bedside (B2B) is currently seeking student leaders for the upcoming year. B2B is a competition aimed at introducing the diverse colleges at the University of Utah to the fascinating world of medical device innovation.
The B2B leadership is a unique opportunity to work closely with several different colleges and the community at large in bringing medical devices to market. Members of the committee will gain leadership, marketing, and startup business experience as well as direct access with university healthcare professionals and business/industry experts.
If you are interested, please follow the link below to provide your information. The B2B senior leadership will review and meet with potential committee members and we will make decisions shortly thereafter.
- Medical Co-President
- Medical Chair (s)
- Engineering Chair (s)
- Business Chair(s)
- Law Chair (s)
- Marketing Chair (s)
- Media Chair (s)
- Event Coordinator (s)
- Financial Chair (s)
- B2B College Ambassador (s)
- Representatives from each department of the University of Utah
- Serve as a liaison between represented college and B2B senior leadership
- Coordinate the needs of your college
- Schedule, organize, and execute a college specific B2B recruitment session
- Coordinate with various other related college representatives
- Attend bi-monthly Bench 2 Bedside Leadership meetings
- Report on the progress and needs of your specific college
- Report on goals and benchmarks
- Oversee the progress of assigned B2B teams
- Accept other responsibilities as assigned by B2B senior leadership