Fetch Food has one of the cheapest and fastest food delivery services in Salt Lake City. Thanks to a streamlined and completely online delivery service, the company is rapidly expanding. It has already achieved $90,000 in sales and has a growing base of restaurants that rely on it for delivery. “I’ve always wanted to be an entrepreneur. I want to build something that will impact the world,” said Karthik Raman, the founder of Fetch Food and a biology student at the U. The company is based on a routing algorithm to make deliveries efficient and inexpensive. Fetch Food got an early boost from a $5,000 prize from the U’s Opportunity Quest competition and a seed grant from the Entrepreneur Club.
- Opencontour: Empowering New Mining Generations Jan 24, 2023
- James Street Co: Sustainable Luxury Knitwear Jan 24, 2023
- Meetups: Propose a Gathering or Activity at Lassonde Studios Monday, January 30, 2023
- Get Started with Your Business Idea Session Tuesday, January 31, 2023, 12:15 - 1pm
- Get Seeded: Deadline for Application Submissions (Micro & Regular Grants) Wednesday, February 1, 2023