When Cam Cameron started his MBA, he had no idea he would launch a company. Then he took the Venture Foundations course. What followed was a passionate effort to lower the price of soccer cleats and provide the world with shoes by players for players. “Soccer can change your life for the better, and all players should have the opportunity to experience the purity of the most beautiful and most popular game in the world,” Cameron said.
- Opencontour: Empowering New Mining Generations Jan 24, 2023
- James Street Co: Sustainable Luxury Knitwear Jan 24, 2023
- Get Seeded: Deadline for Application Submissions (Micro & Regular Grants) Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Utah Entrepreneur Challenge: Top 20 Finalists Announced Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Lassonde for Life Workshop: Price vs. Cost (Alumni Only) Wednesday, February 1, 2023, 12 - 1pm