The Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute FY 2019 Annual Report is now available (see link below). The report highlights student startup activity and programs at Lassonde Studios, the five-story home for student entrepreneurs at the U. Highlights for the year include: 8,100 college and high school students engaged; 521 student startup teams; $399,000 in grants awarded; $712,000 scholarships awarded; and 4,700 pieces of free pizza served. Read the report for more data, student stories, and more.
- 7 Tips to Manage Your Startup through a Crisis Apr 7, 2020
- ‘Student Innovation @ the U’ 2020 Apr 3, 2020
- [MOVED ONLINE] Get Started with a Business Idea Session Tuesday, April 7, 2020, 12:15 - 1:15pm
- [CANCELED] Make: Wood Safety Training Wednesday, April 8, 2020, 5 - 6pm
- [CANCELED] Workshops: Pitching to Angel Investors Wednesday, April 8, 2020, 5 - 6pm