The Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute FY 2019 Annual Report is now available (see link below). The report highlights student startup activity and programs at Lassonde Studios, the five-story home for student entrepreneurs at the U. Highlights for the year include: 8,100 college and high school students engaged; 521 student startup teams; $399,000 in grants awarded; $712,000 scholarships awarded; and 4,700 pieces of free pizza served. Read the report for more data, student stories, and more.
- Company Launch Startup Teams for Fall 2020 Oct 22, 2020
- Lassonde Institute FY 2020 Annual Report Oct 20, 2020
- Lassonde Information Session & Tour Friday, October 23, 2020, 12:30 - 1:30pm
- Lassonde Student Leadership: Social Hour (Members Only) Friday, October 23, 2020, 4 - 5pm
- Get Started with a Business Idea Session Tuesday, October 27, 2020, 12:15 - 1pm