The Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute FY 2022 Annual Report is now available (see link below). We’re excited to tell everyone about developments from our program ranked No. 5 in the nation for entrepreneurship (No. 2 among public schools) for 2023 by U.S. News & World Report. In the last year, we have worked with 5,200 college students, 882 high school outreach participants, and 426 student startup teams through many programs and activities. We also awarded $934,000 in scholarships and $289,000 in cash prizes to student entrepreneurs. Read the report for more data, student stories, and more.
- Conscious: Sustainable Shopping Made Easy Sep 21, 2023
- Company Launch Startup Teams for Fall 2023 Sep 8, 2023
- Entrepreneur Club: Student Startup Forum Friday, September 22, 2023, 12 - 1pm
- Lassonde Information Session & Tour (In-Person or Virtual) Friday, September 22, 2023, 12:30 - 1:30pm
- Make It Activity: Coasters Saturday, September 23, 2023, 5 - 7pm